Stamp Sets: Petal Parade, Best of Birthdays
1 piece of pistachio pudding cardstock - 20cm x 15cm - base
1 piece of pool party cardstock - 6.5cm x 15cm - layer
2 piece whisper white cardstock - 4.5cm x 7.5cm – score at 1.5cm on short side
1 piece whisper white cardstock - 6cm x 22cm - belly band
1 piece of pool party cardstock - 6.5cm x 6.5cm
1 piece of island indigo cardstock - 5cm x 5cm
1 piece of pistachio pudding cardstock - 11cm x 11cm
Versamark, Island Indigo, pool party, crisp cantaloupe, wisteria wonder, pistachio pudding
1¼” square punch 1⅜” Circle punch, 1¾” Circle punch, 1¾” Scallop circle punch, 2⅜” Scallop circle punch, hot glue gun, Sizzix spiral flower originals die, bone scorer, paper trimmer, sponge dauber
1. Score the pistachio pudding base card at 5cm on both sides. Make sure flaps join in the middle of card. Stamp front using Versamark with images from Petal Parade stamp set.
2. Stamp focal image on scrap paper. Punch out with 1⅜” Circle punch. Centre the circle on pool party layer. Draw around the circle using a pencil and then punch out the circle. Now centre this layer on the base card. Draw the circle on the base. This now shos you where to stamp your focal image on the base. Stamp image on base when image is dry rub off circle.
3. Stamp greeting on layer and adhere layer to base by putting a strip of tape across short top and bottom of layer (making sure you leave the longer sides open).
4. On the two pieces of whisper white (4.5cm x 7.5cm) collage images from Petal Parade stamp set. Using 1¼” square punch cut ends to make banner shape.
5. On front of base, line up the circle punched from scrap paper used earlier. Draw round the circle. Using 1¾” Scallop circle punch to punch the front flaps, being careful to line up ½ the scallop circle punch with the edge of each side of card.
6. Create the belly band by collage stamping images from Petal Parade stamp set. Wrap around base card and fold. Adhere together where ends overlap.
7. Punch out the pool party using 2⅜” Scallop circle punch. Punch out the island indigo using the 1¾” Scallop circle punch. Layer together on front of belly band.
8. Run the pistachio pudding square through the bigshot using the spiral flower die. Soften the card by running over the bone scorer. Sponge edges with pistachio pudding ink. Assemble flower. Adhere with hot glue gun. Attach to front of belly band.