Saturday, March 3, 2012

Bel Air Baptist Church Friday class Friday 9th March

Here are our two projects for next Friday's class.  Julie will be taking the class for me this month, as I will be at work.  
Both our projects today use the Elements of Style SAB set.  Our first project is also using the Everyday Enchantment DSP.  I have scored the dsp at 2cm and then folded it over to give a two tone effect.

Stamp Set:  Elements of Style
Card:  very vanilla, everyday enchantment DSP
Ink:  pool party, poppy parade
Accessories, bone folder, curly label punch, fiskars paper trimmer

My next project, I cased from So Shelli's blog.  You can view her image here

Stamp Set:  Elements of Style
Card:  Whisper White, In Colour DSP
Ink:  Pool Party
Accessories:  beautiful wings, beautiful butterflies, curly label punch

No comments: