Saturday, April 6, 2013

Ornament keepsakes meets oval accents bigz die

One of my most popular cards that I taught for Christmas last year was this card.

I started by stamping my bauble on very vanilla from the ornament keepsakes set and cutting it out with the matching die. I then took another piece of very vanilla and cut out the oval accent shape. Now place the oval shape in the Holiday Frame embossing folder and run through the big shot. This shape is so well suited to this embossing folder. Next I took a sponge dauber and dipped in Frost White Shimmer paint and sponged over the raised area of The Holiday Frame tief. To finish the card I placed the ornament embellishment in the centre of the frame and stamped my greeting and used the itty bitty framelit die to cut it out. Mount on card.


No comments: