Monday, August 24, 2015

Bel Air Creative Cards for August - Six Sided Sampler Case and Watercolor Wings


For cardmaking this Thursday I thought we could use one of my favourite stamp sets which is "Six Sided Sampler".  This is a case of a card that featured in this year's Annual Catalogue on page 104.  For my card I chose the 2014-2015 incolor palette.  I also chose "Perpetual Birthday" stamp set for the background.  I am really happy with the way it turned out.

Stamp Set:  Six Sided Sampler, Perpetual Birthday
Paper:  whisper white, blackberry bliss, dsp paper stack 2014-2016 incolor
Ink:  Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow, Hellow Honey, Tangelo Twist
Accessories:  Basic Rhinestones


For the second card we will make on Thursday night is a card using Watercolor Wings stamp set.  I used the Everyday Chic Washi Tape and Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack.  I am really happy with the way this one turned out too.

Stamp Set:  Watercolor Wings bundle, Butterfly Basics Bundle
Paper:  whisper white, basic black, neutrals dsp stack 
Ink:  tempting turquoise, soft sky, lost lagoon
Accessories:  Everyday Chic Washi tape


No comments: