Thursday, January 18, 2018

Heartfelt Blooms Sale-a-bration Stamp Set in dapper denim

The heartfelt bloom saleabration stamp set is a beautiful flower.  It lends itself to a monocromatic themed card which is how I have used it in the cards in my post today.


My first card I have stamped it on a layer of whisper white and used a piece of colour theory paper to stamp my greeting on and then layer on.  I have finished it off with some pearl basic jewels.  The happy birthday is from the perennial birthday stamp set.


On my second card, I have stamped off each time to create a softer look.  Again using dapper denim.  The greeting for this card is from Lift Me Up. 


My third card is has 3 different tones, the darkest image is full strength, and then stamped consecutively without reinking inbetween.  I love this look.  I have layered with paper from the colour theory dsp paper stack.  Greeting is also stamped on colour theory dsp and I have again used the Happy Birthday from Lift Me Up.


The card below is a CASE from the SAB catalogue but instead of using pinks, I have used dapper denim.  Just love this colour.




On this card the flower is the focal image, giving it a nice crisp look.


On this card, I have stamped the flowers on a piece of the colour theory dsp, giving an altogether different look.  


No comments: