Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Creative Cards at Belair June 2018

Our first card that we will be making this month is using a stamp set called Accented Blooms from the 2018 Stampin' Up Annual Catalogue.  These cards below use Stampin Up incolours and the new uninked spectrum pads.  The flower stamp coordinates with tailored tag punch. 


I card above is using the 2017-2019 incolours with the spectrum pad inked with powder pink, berry burst, fresh fig, lemon lime twist and tranquil tide.  I have also inked up the focal stamp with the spectrum pad and lifted up the image with dimensionals.  Underneath is a 1cm strip of card in coordinating colours.


I card above is using the 2018-2020 incolours with the spectrum pad inked with blueberry bushel, call me clover, lovely lipstick, grapefruit grove and pineapple punch.  I have also inked up the focal stamp with the spectrum pad and lifted up the image with dimensionals.  Underneath is a 1cm strip of card in coordinating colours.


The second card that we will make is a card that I CASED from Erica Cerwin.   I changed the colours to blues.  Check out her card here.  

This card uses:-
Stamps:-  One Wild Ride stamp set
Card:-  Balmy blue, blueberry bushel, whisper white
Ink:-  balmy blue, blueberry bushel, smoky slate
Tools:- Stamparatus



No comments: