Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Cardiff Heights Baptist Church Ladies Event

I thought I would share the cards that I demonstrated for Cardiff Heights Baptist Church Ladies Event at the end of March. They had the theme of "perfect", so naturally I used the "perfect" from Life Definitions stamp set. The first card I stamped the hearts with sahara sand on very vanilla and then cut out the images. Use the aqua painter directly on the encore pad and watercolour the hearts. This gives a shimmery effect to the hearts. I then stamped the small circlular flower using encore gold and embossed using gold. Punch out with 1/4" circle punch. Using the background stamp from Baroque motifs, stamp on the very vanilla base card. Stamp also the "perfect" stamp in the right hand corner. Assemble - using dimensionals on the punched out circles. The second card is very similar, the background baroque motifs this time is stamped in the encore gold. The hearts are embossed in gold and cut out. My third card I used the Big Shot and the Top Note die with the brushed metalics gold. I then on very vanilla stamped the heart from the "always" stamp set with encore gold and embossed. Lastly I stamped "perfect" on the gold top note cut out using the encore gold and embossed. Card Receipe: Stamp set - always, life definitions, baroque motifs Ink - encore gold, sahara sand Paper - very vanilla, brushed metalics - gold Accessories - embossing powder, embossing buddy, big shot, bigz die - top note, powder pal, 1/4" circle punch Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Sue said...

These are beautiful Teressa. I love this stamp set. TFS

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards Teressa.
Denise.