Monday, July 22, 2013

New Catalogue Launch projects

I thought I would show you today the projects that we did at my launch for the new catalogue.



My first project is using the Wildflower meadow stamp set along with the Sassy Salutations.  Card Base is Coastal Cabana with the layer being whisper white, and the greeting is layered with Bermuda Bay cardstock.
I have used the new hexagon punch to create the tail on the banner.  The original idea came from Darlene McCallum here.


Stamp Set:  flower shop, sassy salutations
Ink:  coastal cabana, crisp cantaloupe, pistachio pudding, strawberry slush
Card:  whisper white, coastal cabana, pistachio pudding
Accessories:  pansy punch, hexagon punch, adorning accents edgelits die


My friend Ann found these delightful A5 clipboards at officeworks and I thought they would be a lovely thankyou gift for those attending my launch.  Cut a piece of tissue paper the size of the board.  Stamp your image on the tissue paper.  Scrunch up your tissue paper and then unscrunch.  Apply mod podge glue to the base. Work quickly to attach the tissue paper to the front.  Apply a layer of mod podge to the top to seal. They were a great hit with my attendees. 

No comments: