Friday, July 26, 2013

Triple time stamping meets the open sea

Today I thought I would share a technique I did a while ago and hadn't got around to posting the cards that I had made.  It is a great technique called triple time stamping.  In this series of cards I have used The Open Sea stamp set.  It's a fun technique which lends itself to a variety of stamp sets.



Ink:  river rock, banana breeze and island indigo
Card:  Sahara sand, whisper white and island indigo


Ink:  more mustard, Baja breeze, island indigo
Card: more mustard, whisper white and island indigo

My inspiration for this card came from a card I saw on Pinterest, from Becca Prideaux. You can see her original post here 


Ink:  gum all green, marina mist and Baja breeze
Card:  gum all green, whisper white and marina mist

No comments: