ESAD stands for "Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators" and is a facebook group just for Australian and New Zealand Independent Stampin' Up! demonstrators.
We love what we do & love to share with our customers, friends and blog visitors. We also share what we love in our ESAD Demonstrator community, through swaps, challenges, sharing knowledge, ideas& friendship and we're always there to help and support each other.
So if you are a Stampin' Up! demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand then please feel free to leave me a comment with your email address then I'll contact you with information on how to join our group.”
I hope you are enjoying the blog hop so far. You have come from Richelle Fletcher's blog.
My first project is using Betsy's Blossoms. Its sad to say I hadn't actually used this set yet, so glad to give it a run today.
This blog hop is to showcase one last time our retiring product. I have used our retiring incolors for all the cards that you will see in this post. They are:- gumball green, midnight muse, primrose petals, raspberry ripple and summer starfruit.
My next few projects are using stamp set secret garden. I love this set and will miss it.
I hope you have enjoyed my projects. The next stop on the blog hop is Clare McIlhatton. Enjoy :)
Here is a complete list of the Blog Hop participants.
1. Narelle Hoggard www.handmadebynarelle.wordpress.com
2. Emily Campbell www.tinykiwicards.blogspot.co.nz
3. Kelli Gordon www.kelliskards.blogspot.com.au
4. Kelly Kent www.mypapercraftjourney.com
5. Andrea Buckland www.creatingcardswithandrea.blogspot.com
6. Kathryn Ruddick www.katlodesigns.com
7. Sally Williams www.sallystampingdelights.blogspot.co.nz
8. Keryn Campbell www.kerynscards.com
9. Yvonne Walker www.yvonnescreativecorner.blogspot.com
10. Richelle Fletcher www.stampingwithrichelle.blogspot.com
11. Teresa Leggo www.teresascreativecards.blogspot.com You are Here
12. Clare Mcilhatton www.crafty-cow.com
13. Chloe Evans www.chloscraftcloset.blogspot.com