Friday, February 9, 2018

Amazing You - One flower three different looks

The stamp set today is the floral image from Amazing You sale.a.bration stamp set.



My first card I stamped the image in dapper denim randomly over my layer to create a collage effect.  I then stamped the image on whisper white scrap and cut it out using my brother scan n cut machine.  I then coloured it in with an aquapainter with dapper denim.  Card is layered on a base of dapper denim.


This time I stamped my images in black and coloured in with dapper denim and pool party.  Loved the way this turned out.  As in card one, I stamped the image on whisper white scrap and cut it out and attached that over the top of one of the stamped images on my layer.  Loved the way this turned out.  Very pretty.


My last card I stamped the images in dapper denim and coloured them in with dapper denim.  

So there you have it.  Three cards using very similar product but three different looks.  Which do you prefer?  I love all three.

No comments: