Tuesday, February 6, 2018

SALE.A.BRATION Lots of lavender


Today's cards use one of the free stamp sets from SALE.A.BRATION.  This set is called Lots of Lavender.  You can earn this for free by spending $90 worth of Stampin Up product.  This stamp set is a 2 step stamp set, which is such fun to play with.


On my first card I have stamped in black the main image.  Then for the 2 step images, I have stamped it in soft sky and pear pizzazz and cameo coral. The lavender is cut out using my brother scan n cut machine. The layer is soft sky ran through the big shot with petal pair textured impressions embossing folder.   I have then added an oval layer and lavender on top.  The greeting is from beautiful bouquet stamp set, and to create the banner I have used the new tailored tag punch.


My second card I have used soft sky as my base.  I have then stamped in soft sky the main lavender image to create a background.  I have then added an oval layer and lavender on top as I did in my first card.  I then have stamped my greeting in black.

No comments: