Monday, February 5, 2018

Beautiful day, Brusho and shimmery white embossing paste

Today's cards feature the stamp set Beautiful Day from the 2018 Occasions catalogue.  I just love the large bold images of the flower and the butterfly.
 On My first card, I have a base of delightful daffodil and top layer of wild wasabi.  The mask is using Pattern Party Decorative Mask brick wall pattern.  The embossing paste is shimmery white mixed with brusho crystal colour.  The butterfly is stamped in dapper denim and cut out using my brother scan n cut machine.
 My second card is on a base of whisper white and has 2 layers, bottom being basic black and whisper white on top.  I have repeated the masking as in my first card.  The flower is stamped in archival black and coloured in with my aquapainter using dapper denim and old olive.   The greeting on both cards is from You're inspiring stamp set.

No comments: