Monday, March 28, 2011

Bliss Punch Bunch workshop card


I thought I would show you one of the card’s I did for a workshop yesterday.
I have used perfect plum and elegant eggplant ink on a perfect plum base and a whisper white layer. I have sponged the edges to create debth. I inked my main image up in perfect plum and then used a sponge dauber around the edges with elegant eggplant. For the scallop circle I stamped the image from the SAB punch bunch set in both perfect plum and elegant eggplant. I have then punched out with the 1 1/4" circle the centre flower and layered it on top of the scallop circle stamped in elegant eggplant.

It's a variation on the card that I used for my mail out for the SAB promotion. For that card I used Tangerine Tango which you can see below.

This second card uses pacific point and tempting turquoise.


This last card was the card that I sent out to customers with the SAB promotion. I stamped using tangerine tango. With this card I embossed the scallop circle image in whisper white on Tangerine Tango then restamped with Tangerine Tango on whisper white.

All three projects used:-
Stamp Sets: SAB Bliss, punch bunch
Accessories: Scallop circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, distressing tool from cutter kit, sponge daubers


No comments: