Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Builder Wheels Posy Party and Bees & Blossoms

The Cards that I have posted today I have used the builder wheels. These wheels are so versatile. This first card I have stamped on whisper white using basic gray. I have then coloured in with the Aqua Painter using the Watercolor Wonder Crayons. The whisper white is layered on tempting turquoise base. The happy birthday greeting is from "Party this Way" stamp set.

Stamps: Posy Party builder wheel, bees and blossoms builder wheel and party this way
Card: brilliant blue, whisper white
Ink: ballet blue, riding hood red
Accessories: Stampin around jumbo handle, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Aqua Painter

This second card I have used as my base the retired colour 'brilliant blue'. With my wheel this time I have inked up in ballet blue and riding hood red. I used the spindle with the spacer in the middle which created a space to put my greeting and my ric rac ribbon.

Stamps: Posy Party builder wheel, bees and blossoms builder wheel and party this way
Card: brilliant blue, whisper white
Ink: ballet blue, riding hood red
Accessories: Stampin around jumbo handle, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Aqua Painter, CC Designs ric rac die

No comments: