Saturday, March 19, 2011

My first workshop with a scrapbook layout


A customer set me a challenge recently to do a scrapbook page for a workshop. Here is what I came up with.

I decided to use Greehouse Gala DSP and showcase the Scallop Square Die from Stampin Up.

I started by creating a 6 x 6 layout that could be converted into a 12 x 12 page.

Stamp Sets: punch potpouri

Ink: baja breeze, pacific point, tempting turquoise, marina mist

Paper: baja breeze, whisper white, greenhouse gala dsp

Accessories: bigshot, scallop square die, boho blossoms punch, 2 step bird punch



With this page I used the scallop square again but this time used the green in the Greenhouse Gala pack. I also cut out matching squares from baja breeze and pear pizzazz. I embellished both with flowers from the boho blossom punch using the stamp set punch potpouri.

For a different look altogether I then mounted The original 6 x 6 page on a piece of A4 chocolate chip cardstock, I then added a strip of the greenhouse gala dsp to it and then mounted it on a 12 x 12 piece of whisper white cardstock. I stamped "Friends Never Fade in chocolate chip in the right hand corner and in baja breeze stamped the boho blossom flowers down the left edge in baja breeze.

No comments: