Monday, April 4, 2011

Partial Emboss Technique


Today I tried a new technique which I plan to teach at Creative Card Group at Bel Air Baptist Church on Friday and next Tuesday classes.

I saw this technique on Stamp With Tami's blog here.

For my first card I have used whisper white as my base, a layer of rich razzleberry. My top layer is pink pirouette which I have partially embossed, and stamped on with stamps from the artistic etching stamp set.

Card One
Stamp Set
: artistic etching, create a cupcake (happy birthday)
Ink: pretty in pink, rich razzleberry
card: whisper white, rich razzleberry, pink pirouette
Accessories: big shot, vintage wallpaper, embossing folder, rich razzleberry 1/8" taffeta ribbon, jewels - basic rhinestones, word window punch, modern label punch, 1 3/4" circle punch

These next two cards I have partially embossed the edge and used the medallion stamp instead of the artistic etchings. I have used 2 different colours, baja breeze on the first and pink pirouette on the second.



Card Two
Stamp Set
: Medallion, create a cupcake (happy birthday)
Ink: baja breeze, marina mist
card: whisper white, baja breeze, marina mist
Accessories: big shot, vintage wallpaper, embossing folder, jewels - basic rhinestones, word window punch, modern label punch, 1 3/4" circle punch

Card Three
Stamp Set
: Medallion, create a cupcake (happy birthday)
Ink: pretty in pink, Pink Pirouette
card: whisper white, pretty in pink, pink pirouette
Accessories: big shot, vintage wallpaper, embossing folder, jewels - basic rhinestones, word window punch, modern label punch, 1 3/4" circle punch

1 comment:

Janelle said...

I think that is a fantastic technique, and I can't wait to try it.