Sunday, January 12, 2020

Creative Cards at The Grove January 2020

Welcome back to Creative Cards for 2020.  I’ve had 12 months off travelling and eager to get back in to classes and would love you to join me. 

Our cards this month use Peaceful Poppies suite.  The images are just beautiful.
Our first card uses the beautiful dsp Peaceful Poppies.  Sentiment is from the stamp set Peaceful Moments and I’ve use the Stampin Write Markers to colour the words using poppy parade and blackberry bliss. Using the Painted Labels dies I have cut out the swirly label from vellum. Base card is blackberry bliss.

The second card is using Delightfully Detailed Note Cards from The Clearance Rack and I have stamped the flowers in memento Tuxedo Black and coloured the flowers in using Stampin Blends 


Creative Cards meets the last Thursday of the month at 7:30pm and the last Saturday at 2pm in the foyer at Belair Baptist Church, 130 Garden Grove Parade, Adamstown Heights. 

No comments: