Monday, April 20, 2020

Good Morning Magnolia meets Spanner Panel Three Layer Fun Fold technique

I saw this fun fold card this morning in my email feed from a blog that I subscribe to from a fellow demonstrator Wendy Lee from CreativeLee Yours.  You can see her amazing card here.  The technique is called Spanner Panel Three Layer Fun Fold.  I then googled to see if I could see any other cards with this technique and found a great video tutorial from Susan Campfield here.

For my card, I decided to use some new product that I received last week.  It features the good morning magnolia suite of products.



On the front panel I have used the magnolia lane bulk dsp together with the detailed bands dies and the small flower from the good morning magnolia stamp set stamped in mossy meadow.  I then cut a second flower with the die and layered the vellum leaves sandwiched in between.  The greeting is from last a lifetime stamp set on mossy meadow and heat embossed with white embossing powder.  The card base is petal pink.







I added a panel of whisper white on the bottom panel with a strip on each side of the magnolia lane bulk dsp, then stamped the greeting in the middle with mossy meadow.



No comments: