Sunday, September 22, 2024

Painted Trees embossing folder

Todays card is a quick simple card using a new range of papers from Stampin Up - they have introduced some two-toned cardstock and the colour used here is Garden Green. I have cut a base and the top layer out of the the garden green. For the base I used the darker side and top layer the lighter side. The two tones are very elegant with a white layer in between. I have run the light garden green through the Painted Trees 3D embossing folder. I then used sponge daubers to apply ink to the raised trees with granny apple green, old olive, garden green and shaded spruce. To accentuate the trees I’ve added some Wink of Stella to the raised trees. 




Products used:-

Paper: garden green two-tone cardstock 

Ink:  shaded spruce, garden green, old olive, granny apple green

Tools: painted trees 3D embossing folder, sponge daubers, wink of Stella 

No comments: