Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Elegantly Said stamp set meets Plenty of Patterns Decorative Masks

 

My card today uses the new Plenty of Patterns decorative masks and I have sponged the background with the blending brushes in pale papaya, polished pink and fresh freesia.  I have then stamped using the stamparatus the swirl pattern from the Elegantly Said stamp set in memento, repeating several times in the same spot until I have a nice black crisp image, then versamark over the top and then added clear embossing powder and heat set.  I have used the elegant tag punch to punch a tag in basic white for the sentiment.  I have also punched an extra tag in fresh freesia and pale papaya and used them as a border at each end of the tag.

Stamp Set:  Elegantly Said
Card:  pale papaya, fresh freesia, basic white
Ink:  pale papaya, polished pink, fresh freesia, memento, versamark
Accessories:  Elegant Tag Punch, clear embossing powder, black baker's twine, Plenty of Patterns Decorative Masks

No comments: