Sunday, May 23, 2021

ESAD 2021-2022 Annual blog hop 23 May 2021


Hello and welcome to the ESAD Blog Hop for the arrival of the new 2021 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue. 

Today I am blog hopping with my fellow demonstrators from the ESAD Facebook Group.  This hop is to highlight amazing new products in the catalogue. So whether you are starting with me or have hopped over from visiting Melissa Gifford, get ready to discover lots of new products you didn't know you needed.


My cards feature 3 of the 2021-2023 InColors, the Plenty of Patterns Decorative Masks as well as the Quiet Meadow Bundle of products.






Stamp Set:  Quiet Meadow
Ink:  Memento, polished pink, pale papaya, fresh freesia
Card:  polished pink, pale papaya, fresh freesia, basic white, basic black
Accessories:  Meadow dies, Plenty of Patterns decorative masks, blending brushes


1.       Sharni Haines

2.       Nicole Wilson

3.       Narelle Fasulo

4.       Monique Fielder

5.       Sue Vine

6.       Tanya Rees

7.       Lou Kitzelman

8.       Melissa Gifford

9.   Teresa Leggo (You are here)

10.   Tracy Held

11.   Delys Cram

12.   Kelly Kent

13.   Rebecca Scurr

14.   Denise Buetler




 

13 comments:

Delys said...

Oh Teresa I love these new masks and love what you have done with them!

Denise Buetler said...

Wow Teresa, I love what you have done with the new masks. Fabulous blending of the new colours and the silhouette dies make the colours and patterns pop. Awesome! x

Melissa Gifford said...

Such striking cards, I love the backgrounds paired with the black.

Lou said...

Oh my! How did I miss these masks! I love the backgrounds you have created with them Teresa. So striking behind the die cuts. Another product I now 'need'! x

teresascreativecards said...

Thanks Delys

teresascreativecards said...

Thanks Denise. The new blending brushes make blending backgrounds super easy

teresascreativecards said...

Thanks Melissa

teresascreativecards said...

Thanks Lou. I was hoping there would be new masks so was one of the first items on my wish list

Anonymous said...

What a stunning silhouette effect you have achieved over your lovely masking, beautiful.

Sue Vine - MissPinksCraftSpot said...

Love, love, love this colour combination, just gorgeous with the new masks, tfs

Rebecca said...

Wow, all the cards are stunning!! I need to play with those masks too.

Kelly Kent said...

Great cards! I'd overlooked those masks, but now I *need* them! Kelly x

Monique said...

What a fun set of cards, I missed the masks and love how you have showcased them in your cards.