Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Crafty Challenge Blog Hop




Welcome crafty friends, today I am participating in my first Crafty Challenge blog hop from Crafty Collaborations which is a team of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from around the world.  This challenge uses a sketch, which makes it so much easier for creating when and helps get the creative juices flowing.



My project features products from the Heart & Home suite.  For my base I have used the Heart & Home Memories & More cards & envelopes.  The card base is very stylish with blue stripes and the envelope matches perfectly with the stripes on the inside.  My layers, I have used the Heart & Home Memories & More card pack.  This pack is great for adding layers to projects and compliments the card bases perfectly.  I stamped the sentiment from the Blessings of Home stamp set in night of navy and added that to the top layer.  The strip underneath is one of the cards which is basic white with a gray woodgrain pattern.  I have added some polished dots to highlight the pattern on the card layer.

For my focal point, I have used a piece of night of navy cardstock and die cut the medallion from the Encircled in Beauty dies. Using the same die, I then cut a circle out of basic white and added a sticker from the Heart & Home Memories & More card pack. 





https://s.tamp.in/XKo-1K


  • HEART & HOME MEMORIES & MORE CARD PACK

    $17.50

  • HEART & HOME MEMORIES & MORE CARDS & ENVELOPES

    $17.50

  • BLESSINGS OF HOME CLING STAMP SET (ENGLISH)

    $44.00








12 comments:

Christine Kiehl said...

Wickedly classy card you crafted for this hop challenge! Love it!

Ginger said...

Really like the combination of all the blue pieces!

JH Stamping Studio said...

The doily works so perfect. Great card! Thanks for sharing.

Mo Rootes said...

Love the monochrome colour palette of your cards Teresa, great masculine cards. x

Melva Peters said...

Love your card!

Robbie said...

Very pretty card!

Candi Suriano Grace said...

Love the doily. Great card!

Lorraine said...

I love your use of the Memories and More cards. Very pretty card.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful mono colours and gorgeous card.
Following you now..
aNNie

Helen Jennings said...

I do love blue and white together, A great card

Crafty Karen Designs said...

Lovely card x

Jo Blackman said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing x