Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Technique Tuesday Mini cards blog hop

 


Welcome to Technique Tuesday blog hop hosted by The Crafty Collaborations.  We are focusing this time on mini card techniques and styles.  I thought the Memories and More cards would be perfect for this and so again have used the cards from the Heart & Home card & envelope pack as well as the card pack.  These packs make it easy to produce simple cards quickly.  



Included in the card pack are layers and stickers which I have used on the front of each card.


This card utilises the stamp set called Blessings of Home and is the perfect image for the front of my cards.  On this card it is stamped in night of navy.  Notice that my layer matches my envelope and looks really cool.


On this one I have used a card as a layer, and also cut up another card to add interest.  Again, have added the stamped flower from the blessings of Home stamp set.  The sentiment is a sticker from the card pack as is the bee.


I really loved this garden green card layer with the floral imprinted in white, very classy!  So I added a flower in garden green to complement.  The sentiment and bee are stickers from the card pack.





For my set of cards I created a box for them.  Instructions for the box are in my video below.













  • HEART & HOME-SUITE COLLECTION (ENGLISH)

    $273.00

  • HEART & HOME MEMORIES & MORE CARD PACK

    $17.50

  • HEART & HOME MEMORIES & MORE CARDS & ENVELOPES

    $17.50

  • MISTY MOONLIGHT A4 CARDSTOCK

    $15.25

  • NIGHT OF NAVY CLASSIC STAMPIN' PAD

    $13.00






8 comments:

Lorraine said...

Such a cute set of cards. Love the box!

Diane Evans said...

Wow great cards and box

The Stampin' Chic Dana Sullivan said...

Oh my! I love these cards! CUTE!

Helen Jennings said...

What a fabulous gift this would be. Beautiful

Tracy Held said...

Awesome collection of cards!

Cathy said...

Wonderful cards, such a lovely packet.

Melva Peters said...

Pretty cards!

Crafty Karen Designs said...

Lovely set x