Friday, March 4, 2022

Tropical Layers CASE

 

Welcome, todays card is a CASE from Mary Brown. You can see her card here.  When I saw her card I just knew I wanted to make it and here is my version.

 

I started with a basic white base and a black layer.  My die cuts are from the Tropical Layers dies and they are Bermuda Bay, granny apple green and pool party.  The strips of DSP is from the Sunshine & Rainbows which is Sale-a-bration freebie when you spend $90 or more.  Sale-a-bration in Australia ends on 16/3/22.  The sentiment is  cut out using the stitched so sweetly dies and the sentiment is from the artfully layered stamp set.


https://s.tamp.in/xxMqGo


  • ARTFULLY LAYERED BUNDLE (ENGLISH)

    $92.50

  • STITCHED SO SWEETLY DIES

    $56.00

  • BASIC WHITE A4 CARDSTOCK

    $17.00

  • BASIC BLACK A4 CARDSTOCK

    $15.25

  • BERMUDA BAY A4 CARDSTOCK

    $15.25

  • GRANNY APPLE GREEN A4 CARDSTOCK

    $15.25

  • POOL PARTY A4 CARDSTOCK

    $15.25

1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful colours here, love the card. xx