Sunday, October 3, 2021

12 Weeks of Christmas - Week 1 Poinsettia Petals and Whimsy & Wonder DSP

Welcome to my 12 weeks of Christmas, this is number 1. Come back each week and check out my Christmas Card projects!

 My card features the poinsettia petals stamp set and die bundle and it coordinates perfectly with the whimsy and wonder designer series paper.


These cards are really pretty!  The poinsettia dies make perfect flowers and are so easy to make.  the dies also emboss the petals all in one go.  


My first card uses a sketch from Fusion Card Challenge.  

I changed the orientation of my card. 

My second card uses the Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge # PCC446.


Stamp set:  Poinsettia Petals
Ink:  Mossy Meadow, Blushing Bride
Card:  Basic White, Blushing Bride, Soft Succulent, Mossy Meadow, Gold Foil (retired), Whimsy and Wonder dsp
Accessories:  Opal Rounds, poinsettia dies


 

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful holiday cards! Love the white poinsettia! Glad you joined us at FusioN!

Laurie Unger said...

Wonderful Holiday cards. The sketch worked well for showcasing that beautiful poinsettia. Thanks for playing over at The Fusion Card Challenge.