Sunday, October 17, 2021

Week 3 of 12 Weeks of Christmas - Festive Foliage Stamp Set

Welcome to Week 3 of 12 Weeks of Christmas Cards.  This has been a great way of helping me decide what cards to make for Christmas this year.  This week I have teamed up with a sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  




I started by lining up my stamp in the stamparatus and lining up the basic white layer side ways.  I inked up with Soft Sea Foam and then used sponge daubers to add different greens to give a great monochromatic look.  







You can view the products in this project in my online shop.


5 comments:

Tracy F said...

The simplicity of this card is just stunning! I love that you used different shades of green ink! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

pssmitty papercrafts said...

These came out really nice!
Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
Patty S, Design Team

Anna said...

I love the different green colors-what a great card.
Thanks for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
Anna, Design Team

Brandi said...

I love your card, the different tones of green add such great dimension and feel to the card, super pretty! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Allisa said...

So pretty, love the great mix of greens. Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!